The K1622 cold water electric pressure washer producing 1600 PSI at 1.7 GPM is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans hotels and buildings does auto detailing HVAC maintenance screen printing or washes buildings boats or vehicles. What distinguishes this Kranzle unit from the competition is the unique capabilities of the Kranzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kranzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals as proven in independent laboratory tests making it more durable and reliable than the competition. The K1622 is equipped with a Kranzle AZL industrial grade pump with built-in easy start and is powered by a Kranzle 110 volt 15 amp TEFC electric motor with 35' cord and ground fault interrupter (GFI). This pressure washer self primes and is freeze proof. The K1622 comes with: professional gun-jet lance 33' wire braided hose gauge safety coupler screw connections the Kranzle industrial Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle. An optional exit side chemical injection kit is available (part no. 97133765). With a cleaning power rating of 2720 cleaning units the K1622 cold water electric pressure washer provides the cleaning professional a lot of power in a small package.Features:
- Advanced Kranzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life
- Adjustable Kranzle forged brass unloader
- 33' wire braided hose with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere
- Dimension - 18 x 13 x 7 in.
- Item Weight - 42 lbs.